You may think urban Digbeth is devoid of animal life, but you’re wrong. Here’s a faunographic trail of the locality. Put your mouse over each placemark to discover the animal within. Here’s a larger version. Many thanks to Pete Ashton for the great photography and word-play.
@digbeth on Twitter
- Exhibition opening: The Piracy Project at Grand Union December 1, 2013
- The Archive Paradox November 20, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ The Black Hole Club November 14, 2013
- Volume: Birmingham’s Art, Book & Print Fair / 5-7 December November 14, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ Bring Your Own Beamer November 14, 2013