You may think urban Digbeth is devoid of animal life, but you’re wrong. Here’s a faunographic trail of the locality. Put your mouse over each placemark to discover the animal within. Here’s a larger version. Many thanks to Pete Ashton for the great photography and word-play.
@digbeth on Twitter
- Artists Talks: A Small Hiccup June 17, 2013
- Together We Breathe: callout for brass players June 13, 2013
- Welcome Spencer Hickman to the Capsule Advisory Committee June 11, 2013
- Nazoranai + Nicholas Bullen / CBSO Centre / 9th July June 6, 2013
- Films from the English Underground May 30, 2013