When: Sunday 12 – Friday 17 March 2017
Where: The Old Crown, 188 High Street, Digbeth, B12 0LD
The Old Crown, is celebrating St Patrick’s Day with a week long programme of events showcasing the best in Irish culture, from food to films, sport to music, there’s something for everybody to enjoy.
- Sunday 12th March – St Patrick’s Parade Day Afterparty (from £5)
FrostBit Boy, Rackhouse Pilfer, Mr Spacey (Swim Deep DJ Set), LAMPA, Sean Robert, Sam Bayliss (Moschino Hoe, Versace Hottie DJ set)
- Monday 13th March – Jameson’s Whiskey Tasting (from £15)
Taste and trace four of Ireland’s best known whiskeys with leading industry experts, alongside a delicious Irish-themed meal.
- Tuesday 14th March – Peaky Tours Irish Special (from £40)
Local historian Professor Carl Chinn explores whether the Peaky Blinders had an Irish connection as part of his extremely popular Peaky Tours.
- Wednesday 15th March – Cinema takeover (from £8)
The Mockingbird Cinema & Kitchen hosts us for a screening of The War of the Buttons. Tickets include entry to the film, half price food at The Old Crown, a bottle of beer/cider/wine and free popcorn.
- Friday 17th March – Festival fundraiser (donations on entry)
With music from The Father Teds and Lampa live. Come and support the community by donating to raise money for the 2018 festival!