Captain Ahab’s Watery Tales: FMC Digbeth – Captain Ahab parks his canal barge and gets out for a closer look at Fazeley Street’s historical buildings, such as the Fellowes, Clayton and Moreton building and the grounds of Edible Eastside.
@digbeth on Twitter
- Exhibition opening: The Piracy Project at Grand Union December 1, 2013
- The Archive Paradox November 20, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ The Black Hole Club November 14, 2013
- Volume: Birmingham’s Art, Book & Print Fair / 5-7 December November 14, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ Bring Your Own Beamer November 14, 2013