Dirty Bristow Issue Two Launch | Dirty Bristow – Do I spy some competition for the Digbeth O’Lympics? The Bristow-lympics Openining Ceremony and Launch of Issue Two is at The Edge, Cheapside on Sat 13th August. For just £6 you get:
- A Copy Of Dirty Bristow Magazine Issue Two
- Music from The High Commissioners, Thee Moths, Caroline Beavon (Kerrang! / Q Radio) and 8-Bit Pete
- An Inspiring Olympic Anthem from MoxyPark
- Comedy from Tom Lennon, Harry Vale and Matt Ritchie
- Sports in the shape of Rhythmic Gymnastics, Football, Dressage, Raffle, Welly Wanging
- Healthy Eating at McBristow’s
What are you waiting for? Get your ticket now!