Digbeth still has a way to go | Created in Birmingham – According to Fallen Angel Bakery, going by the bizarre exchange above. Paul at Ricemedia claims they described Fazeley Studios and the surrounding area as a ’3rd World Country’. I know it’s not got the leafy pleasantness of Harborne or Moseley but…really?!
@digbeth on Twitter
- Exhibition opening: The Piracy Project at Grand Union December 1, 2013
- The Archive Paradox November 20, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ The Black Hole Club November 14, 2013
- Volume: Birmingham’s Art, Book & Print Fair / 5-7 December November 14, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ Bring Your Own Beamer November 14, 2013