Just to whet your appetites for the Official Launch Ceremony of the First Free Digbeth Cashpoint Wednesday week, Michael The Shopkeeper has sent me some photos of its installation. Join us next Wednesday 28th April 2010 at 6.00pm in the Nisa Convenience Store on Digbeth High Street to watch Jon Bounds Cut The Riboon and that before downing a pint of Cashpoint Real Ale at The Anchor.
@digbeth on Twitter
- Exhibition opening: The Piracy Project at Grand Union December 1, 2013
- The Archive Paradox November 20, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ The Black Hole Club November 14, 2013
- Volume: Birmingham’s Art, Book & Print Fair / 5-7 December November 14, 2013
- Vivid Projects/ Bring Your Own Beamer November 14, 2013